Log Cabin KAL

"Give me land, lots of land - covered in garter stitch." -Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne

Monday, May 29, 2006

Willy-Nilly Log Cabin Afghan

Here's my log cabin (finally). I haven't made much progress on it. I'm just picking up stitches and knitting with whatever color until I get sick of it. Then I cast off and start with a new colors. Not as well-laid out as your afghans, but it'll keep me warm. It's knit out of superwash merino wool using US 5 needles. I can't imagine having to hand wash an afghan!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigale said...

I love it! It's going to be absolutely beautiful when it's done. I have a really hard time with trying to make things be all symmetrical and even, I envy you being able to just go with it the way you have.

Have fun with it!

Abi

11:05 PM  
Blogger dominiqueknitting said...

I like it - and as Kaffe Fassett says 'when in doubt, add another color'

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home