Log Cabin KAL

"Give me land, lots of land - covered in garter stitch." -Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne

Monday, August 20, 2007

is anybody out there? new project



Hi all: it's been a while! Just embarking on a new log cabin and so I thought I'd post it. It is my attempt at stashbusting/finding an easy knit for subway riding/drinking/tv watching/etc. I'm taking old swatches and using them as the centre for remainders from other projects. No rhyme or reason for the colour choices so it is likely to end up quite chaotic...

cheers,

Kristina

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the log cabin variations! Keep posting your experiments and projects.

7:41 PM  
Blogger String Bean said...

I love the idea of using cables for log cabin squares. Keep posting!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home