Log Cabin KAL

"Give me land, lots of land - covered in garter stitch." -Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Just Need a Border

Hi Everyone...
I've decided to stop this one now as I am eager to start another one with a baby theme. This blanket was my first one, and sort of UNPLANNED!

I want to make bright, primary colors, but maybe half primary colors and half black and white. What do you think? I would love input as maybe you can visualize it better than I. Please let me know if you don't think combining the black and white & primary colors on the same blanket. Maybe one of each?

At any rate, this one I am planning on doing a black border. Then as another project, I am thinking stained glass type, like the Partridge Family bus design.

2 Comments:

Blogger Not An Artist said...

That is gorgeous! I love the little pops of variegated blocks with all the solids. I think a primary vs black/white version could be very cool -- would you split on a diagonal? Or place colours randomly?

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie, this is wonderful! I love the bold, bright and cheery look of it! I am starting my 4th log cabin blanket - I find it addicitive! Great knitting for times when your mind is elsewhere. Thanks for sharing!

Beth

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home