Log Cabin KAL

"Give me land, lots of land - covered in garter stitch." -Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne

Friday, February 02, 2007

greetings from a newbie...

Hi all: have been lurking for some time now and decided I'd like to join. :-)

I have become addicted to log cabin style since getting the MDK book several months ago...!

Here are some of my endeavours:

1. "Baby" Moderne



2. purse (in progress)


3. Curve of Pursuit (in progress)... and hope posting this is cool as I guess it is not a true "log cabin", but log cabin style.



For more info, check out my blog at http://knitwitsvengeance.blogspot.com

Cheers,

Kristina

2 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Hi Kristina, I've seen your work on other blogs or yahoo group. You are a very busy lady! Isn't the Curve of Pursuit fun?
And finally a new post! So, I'll go check out your blog now. ;o)

4:35 AM  
Blogger Kristina B said...

Hi Monika:

The Curve of Pursuit is marvellous and I am having fun doing it (although the larger triangles are stressing my perfectionist self in that I am running out of yarn in some of the colours and have had to stripe some). Think it will look OK though.

And I must thank you for putting me onto the pattern from the MDK KAL.

I'm liking the Curve so much that I am planning another version to use up an afghan kit (with 4 varying gauges of yarn).

Regards,

Kristina

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home