Log Cabin KAL

"Give me land, lots of land - covered in garter stitch." -Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hello all - found the KAL, joined and here is my progress so far on my LCB:


I have done quite a few more strips on this beast since this picture was taken. It is so freaking huge that finishing a strip takes quite a bit of time now. So far I have knit about 900 yards and only have about 2800 to go. When I look at this number it is seems a bit overwhelming, but I guess I will have just have to take it one ball of yarn at a time. Hee hee.

Have a good one.

Lisa at www.knittingupastorm.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristina B said...

It's looking great, Lisa! Welcome!

2:52 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

It's very nice. You'll be glad once it's done! Well worth the effort!;o)

4:08 AM  
Blogger DragonMommie said...

Looking great! Wow... I can't wait to see it when it's finished.

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home