Log Cabin KAL

"Give me land, lots of land - covered in garter stitch." -Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm still knitting!

I've been working on my Log Cabin Afghan a little more consistently and I got three more skeins of yarn for it (foresty/olive green, turquoise/brown, and a multi color that a knitting friend called Rainbow Brite) . Some of the colors don't match at all, but I'm trying to keep the One-Side-Cool-Colors-One-Side-Warm-Colors idea. So far it's working. I'm not being very fussy because it's an afghan and I don't have to wear it in public. It's a perfect size right now: not too big to flip around and large enough to cover my lap/legs while I work on it. Definitely a cold weather project. Or at least a 'You've got the heat turned down too low' project. It's about 2.5-3' square. Perfect mindless knitting.

How is everyone else doing on their Log Cabins?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home