Log Cabin KAL

"Give me land, lots of land - covered in garter stitch." -Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Log Cabin Blanket Finished!!

I'm happy to report that I am finished with my log cabin blanket. It was my goal to finish it by the end of August and I ended up finishing it on September 3 instead. I am extremely pleased with how it turned out. It's knitted up with Sugar and Cream yarn and is suprisingly cozy. It measures 50 inches square. There are more pictures on my blog.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! That is SO FABULOUS!!!! I love the sugar and cream yarns! I bet your blanket is wonderfully cozy!!!

Congrats on finishing! Great job!

6:54 PM  
Blogger dominiqueknitting said...

looks great abby. How much yarn did you use ? I love the bright colors !

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know exactly how much yarn I used for the blanket. When I was buying yarn for the project I bought 2 balls of each color. I do have some left overs and plan on using them for dishcloths. Towards the end of knitting the blanket one "log" used up almost one full ball of Sugar & Cream.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

oh... it is so beautiful!!! that's what my log cabin aspires to be!!

I can't wait to say that I am finished :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger String Bean said...

I really just want to crawl through the computer screen, curl up in that afghan and take a nice long nap. It looks that good.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god that is gorgeous!!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home