I'll have to restart the log-cabin afghan
The log-cabin afghan has been declared 'too short'. My son said that by adding another row of squares at the bottom and one at the side, the afghan would be big enough (no garanties that he will actually use it). That means I have to knit 13 squares, undo the border and reknit that. At the rate I am knitting now, I estimate this is another month of knitting and sewing. I guess I am not yet done with this project ! I decided to use up the Rowan cotton glace I was saving for a Kaffe Fassett design.
I made a picture of the back of the afghan - you can see that the stitching is visible (I don't know what this stitch is called in English).