Log Cabin KAL

"Give me land, lots of land - covered in garter stitch." -Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ugly.

Is it me?
Or is this ugly?

I wanted to combine some efforts!

I used my stash of Blue yarn - for Project Spectrum.
Making use of WHAT I have - for Use What You Have.
I wanted my 'Log Cabin' to become a Bag - for Bagaholics Anonymous.

There was no category for Works of Ugly Knitting - or is there? *LOL*

Maybe the other side will go better?
Should I just start over?



4 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

The colores are fine. I would arrange them differently, and if YOU don't like it why work on it any longer?

5:13 PM  
Blogger Dominique said...

where you put the colors can make a big difference (work with a light side and a dark side). Or do as Kaffe Fassett - add a lot more colors. Or leave it as it is, and use it as a baby blanket ?

7:12 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

Hi Bea, the blog link is on the left side bar, click Monika or here's the www.yarnloopie.blogspot.com

How's your LC coming along?

7:56 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I think it is beautiful!! Keep going with it. It looks so neat with the textures that are showing up in the colors and all.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home