Log Cabin KAL

"Give me land, lots of land - covered in garter stitch." -Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hi! I'm a Newbie!

And you can call me - Bea!

I knit a log cabin blankie a few
years back. It turned out well -
except I never completely finished it!
I was not making squares -
but one giant square!

Also? I don't have the new book!
It's on my list! Of course!
But, from reading your posts?
I'm getting TOTALLY excited about
the prospects! Of getting 'the book' and
of using some lovely wool yarn I bought
locally to make a 'real' log cabin handknit quilt!

So... thanks for lettin' me join! I look
forward to knittin' with you!

the Bea - blogging at the Knitting Bea, too!

*Update*
I found the picture -

LogCabin LapGhan
the White part is Lion Brand Woolease and the
red inside and border is local grown red wool!

2 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Lets see it, girl! I'm making a big square myself. Almost done. Picture will be up soon (i hope). ;o)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

Wow, how long did it take you to make this? Fits nicely in this room!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home